Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just a thought

Well, today more rain, less work, more thinking. I've now added up all the material and labour costs involved with work and now just need to know the quote or full price ammount. If its worth it I'll have my own roofing business and enough with sub contracting. But first to work out numbers. At least now I know what I am doing in regards to buying tools and supplies and learning how to qoute. As numerous people ask why I just dont do all of it myself and not work under another company name. I asked myself the same question... looking into it. But there is always headaches with owning ones own business. In other news I'll be off this weekend for some fun and adventure in hunting the great white north, so to speak. I may have a truck before the weekend is out but more likely we'll still use your truck this weekend Kent. Andrew... you do realise what you are about to miss out on right?... Remind me to smack you in the head next we meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home