Friday, September 22, 2006

Finally the week has ended!

Well, now it is friday night . All packed for the hunting trip. Kent is sick... you sick bastard. But hopefully that won't ruin anything, just dont make me sick either. so wait and stop being impatient fo the pics whenever I come back... If I ever come back. Sebass hurry up and come back here to go hunting. Earl I'll still look into that side by side 12 gauge. I know there are a few around town. Rich always seems to find something for a good deal when it comes to guns. Dont worry it'll be legit.

In other news its my bday on the 29th. depressingly turning 27, I still need to figure out what I'm supposed to do with my life. I'm good at killing things... but is there a job description I can fit that into?... well thats legal anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home