Sunday, September 24, 2006

redneck?

Wicked weekend kent! It was exactly what I needed. Though we didnt get our deer. We managed to bring in 4 grouse, even though there were many more... It was all I needed. From just sitting around the campfire staring at the stars, to the thrill of just being out hunting and back in the bush. All in all a good weekend. Looking like almost every weekend this fall will be like that so a lot to look forward to. Looking at a truck this week.... which got me thinking... I'm turning into a redneck! WTF? what happened here? raises a lot of questions about myself. never thought I'd be a redneck though. sad in a way, but whatever. I am who I am, I dont think I'll ever change the real me.... hahahaha. Looking forward to seeing friends roll into town soon, Geoff and John, we ARE going hunting next weekend... Sebass you back the weekend after that? Joel... sometime in Dec? good times.
Well, back to work tomorrow... bought most of my own tools now. Almost all set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home