Tuesday, September 26, 2006

NEW TRUCK!?


I finally... well sort of... bought a truck today. I put a down payment and filled out the sales agreement anyway.... I just need to go pick it up at the end of the week. It used to be an old CN rail work truck. great shape and runs awesome! f250 big block 351 V8, 4x4, supercab, its definately a beast but I'll love it anyway. I need a seat cover as the old seat is starting to go. and a tape deck (cd player) or something for tunes. Some fog lights and hitch, roll bar and a little lift kit with some meater tires on it and she'll be good to go... I think I'll call her Big Red. I cant wait to get it home! I'd really like to for the weekend hunt but it still needs to go through the shop for an inspection and tune up, minor repairs, etc... before I actually buy it. But if everything works out as well as I hope it should be ready by friday. Heres a pic for all to ogle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home