Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bueno!


I am slowly trying to add more people to the list of contacts of other bloggers, it will take some time so bear with me. I am slow when it comes to technology... I hate computers as they make no sense to me. Though without one I dont seem to keep in touch with everyone. I will attempt to fill the deer tag (and my freezer) this weekend yet again. I think that everyone has lost faith in my ability to get one. something... is going to die this weekend... I dont much care what. I hope that I can finish the job tomorrow as then I'll get paid as I'm very broke right now. Sebatian we need to start a batch soon as I can't even efford beer. I'll even come up with the name and make a label for the bottles.
Explain to me why I shouldn't eat my young?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home