Tuesday, October 24, 2006

decisions


Should I go or should I stay.. that is the question. Do i go up north to hunt or stay here? Or more likely can I afford to take time off work and travel or keep going on the weekends? It's more likely that not only will I see more deer but actually be able to fill my tags up north. on the other hand I'm so broke. Sebass are you up for a road trip? kent? we head out on wednesday... nov 8th I think and are back in sland on the sunday. Leaves us 3 days to hunt. or head out on the tuesday and go with john to get his buffalo.
Here is my daughter driving a bobcat... I have some video of her driving the excavator and loader as well. Knocking over trees, throwing rocks and brush around etc. Gage just sort of slammed the machines around but Blythe will be an operator for sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home