Saturday, December 09, 2006

setting goals for my character

Well, another day not to do any work. Talked to Jonny about it but nothing happened, hopefully tomorrow I can at least get set up to get a good start on siding on the monday. Finally a week of work.... maybe more. So as usual I just spent the day getting after the kids to clean up their mess and tinkered with my guns. Switched the scopes around back the way I had them all previously... tried to sight one in and just ended up wasting ammo and coming home to have to put shims in the rings anyway. I hate that, but at least its bored sighted in for now.... John wanted to go coyote hunting tomorrow but no one to baby sit. Mark glad to hear your in Canada once again, sorry it had to be ft. st. John, I'll be up there next fall for sure thought o get 3 deer an elk and a moose.
Well in music today we have david bowie and Mick Jagger - Dancin in the street, something you thought history had swallowed up forever. No ! say I, we need these precious moment of to remember that we were in fact a product of the eighties. And in fact David bowie is our hero of the day as well. What a great father figure to look up to. If you ignore the drug scene, relationship failures, self centeredness among other admirable attributes, then he is most unequivocally our hero today
And now for the Misfits and their classic - six pack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home