Friday, December 01, 2006

Wow, I love Christmas time

I can never get over how much Christmas time sucks from year to year. It never seems to fail. For some reason or another since as far back as I can remember I have hated this holiday. Finances are tight.. as of this last months end I'm 575 in the hole, and I haven't worked in a week, with no future prospects of working till spring. Kendal has a week off work next week, at least I can still stay home with the kids... until thats gone as well. Next month will be the last of not paying the motgage, before the bank claims it, as well as my rediculously high car payments. But at least that means less payments per month... I at least got to drive a new car and live in my own home for the time being. That was nice. But as it stands I'll have to get a new job now and save for another 10 years to buy another house... so long as the housing markets don't skyrocket again. Oh, well, such is the bread of everyday life. Everyone asks if I'm going back to the rigs but I'd rather put a bullet in my brain before that happens.... so no. If I have to work 4 part time or under the table jobs here then so be it... maybe the government will be nice and actually send my tax return back sometime soon for 3000.... that would be nice... I could live in my house for a little while longer at any rate. Not too sure why this never happens in the summer or spring or something like that.. always just before Christmas. As if I wan't depressed enough. wow, I love Christmas time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home