Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sebass I have found our due titles

Here is a link to a very reputable student covering a serious subject on governments... or some such talk. http://www.mickelin.com/ezen/
Sebastian you are hither to be know as the Minister of Beer. Whilst I'll gladly be known hence forthe as the Minister of Painful Experiments With Peasants.
The Government of Canada has newly appointed us with these grave and solemn posts. So the rest... jump on the political band wagon and get started on this revival of revalution! Join the

Ezenhemmer Plastic Bags and Child Rearing Utensils Party!

This is to be my forth going political party stance. No longer the drab cummunist party... something with pizaz! Sparkle and shine for we march against pariment to over throw the crusy old men that inhabite it!
Oh, and btw. if any one can help me find some info on track #3 by the ninja high school on their 'Young adults against suicide' LP.... or Our Prayer by the Bird songs on the Mesozoic from their pyroclastics LP?... help? I found some on Playlists and Archives for (More Than a Few) Exciting Moments with Frank O'Toole... but to no avail on the actual sound files

2 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian! said...

Yes Owen I like...however, I would prefer to be called the Prime-minister of Beer
Henceforth shall I be called.

1:49 p.m.  
Blogger Savage said...

Prime- minister of beer it shall be

5:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home