Monday, March 26, 2007

Awaken the sleeping Dragon

Well, it has come to pass that one Kent Lipsett and one Owen McKelvie have started (at least in my head) their very cool and crazy adventure. As to what events will unfold and to what extent remains to be seen. My mom has cautioned me not to get into trouble (she fears we will end somehow in prison over there.... and maybe rightly so). But what ever the outcome of the ramblings of us two high spirited adventurers, we will capture as much as possible onto film to share with the rest of you poor folk who are not able to make it. I have been informed by a reliable source that we will be picked up by our Chauffeur and wisked off to our very expensive hotel... (approx 500 CAN a night... but for us... free). Then he is going to take us to a nice restuarant that even with both our spending money could not afford... then to rest up in the sauna to shake off the jet lag... maybe some nice cold beer. aahhhh... so this is vacation.... time to let my weary bones rest and drown my parched tongue with refreshment.
in my spare time i'll try my best to email and update you poor sobs as best i can... but then again... it may just wait till i return...
Toodles

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! this blog is very interesting and has information most important we invite you to visit our blog
happy wheels demo | friv | happy wheels game

2:33 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is truly intriguing and motivation to numerous. I'll looking forward for a greater amount of your posts. Keep it up!
friv 10 games
friv games
friv 100 play

8:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is truly intriguing and motivation to numerous. I'll looking forward for a greater amount of your posts. Keep it up!
narwhaleio
papalouie 4
zoxy games

8:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is truly intriguing and motivation to numerous. I'll looking forward for a greater amount of your posts. Keep it up!
wheely 8 games
mope.io
myfrogio

8:02 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:57 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
friv 3
friv 4
kizi 2

5:57 p.m.  
Blogger Linda said...

Very interesting! Thanks for your sharing
usps tracking

3:06 a.m.  
Blogger alicetaylor said...

Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing

five nights at freddy's 5   | cat mario 4  |

9:17 p.m.  
Blogger Drag Racer V3 said...

Thanks for the best blog.it was very useful for me dragracerv3game.com

7:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home