Sunday, March 11, 2007

time flyin by

Well first week of a new job... 4th in under a year... new record i suppose. At any rate it went very well I must say, getting to drive company truck, cat and having a nice boss for once. So hopefully htings progress and it all works out.
In other news, yesterday was my youngest, Roan's, second bday. We kept it small with some family that came over for cake and coffee. And of course sebass, happy birthday as well. sorry I couldn't make the movie. Apparently I was needed at the hockey awards to see Gage recieve his trophies. Finally last week of hockey! what the heck I will do with all my free time I dont know. Although soccer and swimming lessons start soon, then of course baseball. and then summer hockey camp.
So now getting prepped to go to prague... 16 days left... wow, its sort of creeping up on me. Time is most definately flyin by.
Now i finally after a few weeks of frustrations and figuring out how to hook up my stereo and waiting to get speakers that worked... i finally have a kick ass and also functional stereo system in my truck! and not only that it all together cost me less than $50. Not to shabby.
T%hanks to everyone who contributed and helped in the process...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home