Sunday, March 04, 2007

excellent weekend






Well, Transition time once again. Finished work at brent view, start landscaping at St. andrews by the lake monday. Of course this weekend we needed to polish off the second keg that sebass has wonderfully provided. With keg stands, partying with all the old school crowd and then hitting martinis only to realise we had missed the UFC fight and then worked our way to dance up a storm at the Blue mule. Us five drunken idiots (well I wsn't as I was DD) we had a great time bumping into but here are the pics of the first night... Rob email me more as you took many many more.... i have a few video that only priviliged people will see.

1 Comments:

Blogger ngocanhng said...

Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
brtaram

12:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home