Monday, February 19, 2007

Road Trip!

Well, off to Van for the weekend. Kent I found the cross over for the trailer, and the hitch and everything is already to go. So all set to move you back to the okanagan. Should prove to be an interesting trip. My first road trip with my truck. I really want to know how bad it is on gas.... well not really, but I shall soon find out. Of course this just happens to be a week where I'm supposed to work a lot of overtime... so I'm going to try and get time off on friday as it will take me some time to get to vancouver... not like driving my car down there that's for sure. And kent why did you have to live all the way towards the center of the city... I'm just going to have to run over all the little city cars I suppose. Ryan if you can make it down and get the time off work jsut give me a shout before friday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeet deal man! i may need to go with you back to s'land as there's no need to take my truck too.....provided we fit everything in yours of course. it'll save gas and then i can bus it back for my last 3 gruelling days at work :(
see ya friday! and yes, bring your brother. we'll need him to move my couch
kent

11:05 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for writing such a quality write-up! I hope other people get much help from this writing piece as well.



Motorwars2.com
Bulletforce.org

10:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home