Sunday, March 18, 2007

new sport

Well, my thanks to my good friend Joel, i have been introduced to a new sport (at least to me) of crickett. After you get by the unusual (and ofter made up on the fly) rules, it is quite an enjoyable game. I found once i got the hang of it I even nocked over the wicket whilst the Canadian born international cricket player Joel Kinvig was up to bat. Lucky hit... maybe. But we'll have to have another match to find out.
Also, i guess one of the guys i work wit got fired.. so now there's only 2 if us again. kent I'm trying to get you a job for the time being. I's all good though. We arent running off our feet like we will this summer i know.
Golf... maybe... this sunday everyone who can make it. There might be 3 of us... but if everyone can, then its more like 20.... so maybe let me know so we can book tee times

3 Comments:

Blogger Drag Racer V3 said...

Nice post. Thanks a lot friv4schoolonline.net

8:30 p.m.  
Blogger alicetaylor said...

great post. i like it. feeling great when reading your post

saitama workout

3:02 a.m.  
Blogger Monster Games said...

Thank you for a great explanation. I was looking online for a similar idea and really appreciate it

CatNinja.ORG
Wormateio

4:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home