Thursday, January 04, 2007

Work work work

Well, onto another job. To start, just backfilling, cleaning up, gophering, stacking wood for a couple of weeks. monday maybe framing, trusse work and sheeting. Can't tell wether this job is going to last very long or not.... seems iffy. On the other hand if after a couple of weeks everything works out then I start my journeyman carpentry apprenticeship. But as with every other job.... I don't trust anyone and nothing that they tell me will happen unless I make it happen. For now I'm happy even with a few months of labour to keep busy and make at least some coin. if nothing works out then onto something else. so no real expectations but it would be cool to actually start even complete an apprenticeship so I can once again start my own company. Stills stoked on going to prague in march. This is going to be wicked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home