Thursday, January 25, 2007

when is spring going to get here!?


I cannot wait! it is so cold in the mornings outside working again. Not that i usually mind but this time I was wet right from the get go. Will spring ever arrive and how soon? I would really like to go fishing again this year. This time I have a truck to take to go anywhere I want! so excited and both Gage and Blythe are stoked as well. Here's the fish i caught at garnet valley dam last year... nice brook trout. John I won't be able to go on the bear hunt but I should still be able to go to the gun show. I won't have any money as usual, so no guns for me. I beleive it's on the 22nd of April, so anyone else that wants to come your more than welcome to join the fun! I think kent, sebass and joel are going... and karley you better come! we'll all bring one guns to have a blast..hehe.. at the range up there. Hope fully Geoff you're off work to go as well. We really do need to buy a crate of sks's one of these years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home