Monday, January 15, 2007

TE EGET!


Uncle sam wants you!.... well thats what it reminds me of. I suppose the draft has been around for a long enough time now... enough for clear headed citizens to dodge it. In other news.. I'm still working but it turns out that my foreman did pass away. So I'm not sure where that leaves me other than putting in my 8 a day till I need to move on again. There are so many things i'm thinking about and thoughts that are runnigthrough my head, yet I still can't think of anything to put on this stupid blog. I'm usually so bored i think of tons of stupid things, but... I think the grey matter is shrinking... shrinking... (my brain you perverts)...
How can I miss you if you wont go away?

1 Comments:

Blogger candy lol said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home