Saturday, January 13, 2007

whats goin on!?


Well, now that I have a new job, worked for 2 weeks, mostly cleaning, back filling and a bit of truss work; the rumour has it that my boss passed away... so meeting monday morning to see what the hell is going on. And if he did pass away, what that means to us... whether I still have a job, does everyone move up? Will they need more help? Ryan Joel, this may be your opportunity so try and keep monday free. Seb I forgot its Blythe's Bday on Sunday, 2:00 I have to go to the bowling alley, but maybe later I can help out in the keg reconstruction to brewery standards with you guys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You THINK your boss i dead?? What the hell IS going on here..... that's so morbid.

11:22 p.m.  
Blogger Savage said...

he had cancer and wasn't doing very well last week... someone said he died, another guy said he's in the hospital. Not to sure who to believe but I find out monday morning.

10:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home